SPICE Stands for Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company electronically
Company may be incorporated through TWO ROUTE:
- Through INC-1, INC-7, DIR-12 and INC-22.
- Though INC-32 (The Option for Name Reservation is available by filing INC-1) , INC-33 and INC-34
Think before Incorporating A Company
- First of All you have to decide for Industry you want to go.
- Decide your Capital Structure (whether Equity or Preference or the Combination of Both)
- Decide the place where the Company is to be situated
- Choose the Name of Company
- At least 2 person should have DIN in case of Private Company
Incorporate Your Company in Just 3 Steps:
Step 1 : Obtain Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
Documents required obtaining DSC
- One Photograph of the Applicant Director
- PAN of the Applicant Director
- Proof of Identity like Aadhar Card/Voter ID of the Applicant Director
- Address Proof of the Applicant Director like Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Mobile Bill/Bank Statement
- Valid Mobile Number of the Applicant Director
- Valid Email ID of the Applicant Director
Step 2: File form DIN -3 with ROC to obtain Director Identification Number (DIN) in case Director does not have DIN
Documents required to obtain DIN
- One Photograph of the Director
- PAN of the Director
- Proof of Identity like Aadhar Card/Voter ID of the Director
- Address Proof of the Director like Electricity Bill/Mobile Bill/Bank Statement in their name mentioned therein.
- Qualification of the Director
- Valid Mobile Number of the Director
- Valid Email ID of the Director
Step 3: Fill Form INC 32, finalize INC 33 (Memorandum of Association) and INC 34 (Article of Association), and file the same with ROC with the Following Attachments:
- INC 9
- Affidavit for not accepting Deposits
- Address Proof as Registered office of the Company where it is to be situated
- NOC in case Premises is on Lease or Rent.
- PAN of the Directors
- Proof of Identity of the Directors like Aadhar Card/Voter ID/
- Address Proof of the Directors like Electricity Bill/Mobile Bill/Bank Statement.
- INC 8
- DIR 2
Note: If the Name is available with ROC, then ROC will approve the Company.
This Article is presenting the Second Route by which startups may incorporate their Company in easy manner.