WHAT IS ISO…????????
- ISO stands for International Organization for Standardization, is an independent, non-governmental organization.
- The object of ISO is to advance the improvement of standardization and related exercises in the world with a perspective to encouraging worldwide exchange of goods and services of safe and good quality and to create participation in the circles of intellectual, technological, scientific and financial action.
- Nearly twenty thousand standards have been set covering everything from manufactured products and technology to food safety, agriculture and healthcare
Benefit of ISO certification:
- Gives confidence to customers that your business provides HIGH QUALITY goods and services
- Improves public image
- Inspires confidence of the market
- Helps in growth of business
- Helps in getting Govt. Tenders
- Provides eligibility to enter global markets
- Good marketing tool.
Documents required for ISO Registration:
- Copy of PAN Card
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
- Two copies of sales bill/purchase bill
- Copy of Electricity Bill/Water Bill/ Telephone Bill/Rent Agreement/Lease Agreement/NOC.
|ISO 9001||Quality management|
|ISO 10012||Measurement management systems|
|ISO 14001||Environmental management|
|OHSAS 18001||Occupational Health & safety management|
|ISO 19011||Guidelines for auditing management|
|ISO 20000-1||Information technology management|
|ISO 2768-1||General tolerances|
|ISO 22000||Standard for food safety|
|ISO 27001||Information media security system|
|ISO 31000||Risk management|
|ISO 4217||Currency codes|
|ISO 50001||Energy management|
|CE MARK||For certain products sold within European Economic Area|
|HACCP||Hazard analysis critical control point|
Steps to register ISO 9001:2008
QMS (quality management system)
Step 1 – select a registrar
step 2 – application for registration
step 3 – initial document review
step 4 – pre assessment audit
step 5 – internal assessment
step 6 – full assessment
step 7 – registration
ISO CERTIFICATION REGISTRATION
ISO Certificate Registration Process:
ISO REGISTRATION / ISO CERTIFICATE ISO certification has been largely considered as a quality management tool which gives recognition to your company’s quality management system. It is primarily used to infuse credibility among clients and stakeholders in today’s competitive industrial landscape. Accepted across the entire geography, it has become a popular tool to get your quality management system acknowledged. It helps you to exhibit your compliance and assurance to industry-acknowledged practices; stay competitive; and welcome new business opportunities.
Enhanced Marketability – ISO certification helps to heightened credibility of business with current and prospective client which leads to create niche market for business.
Enhance customer satisfaction – ISO certification is so rigorous that it leaves no stone unturned to improve product quality which brings about higher level of customer satisfaction.
Less product liability Risk – Since product quality matches the international level, this can reduce the risk of public liability which can occur due to ·aw in product.
Organizations willing to achieve ISO certification shall follow steps mentioned below
- Decide ISO certification to be obtained.
- Review advantages of ISO certification.
- Contact ISO certification consultants if requirements of ISO system is not known.
- Review existing work practices being followed in the company and identify gaps against requirements mentioned in ISO standards
- Prepare action plan describing work to be done to fulfill requirements of ISO standard
- Give trainings to all employees of organization about ISO requirements.
- Complete necessary documentation like manual, procedures preparations.
- Follow defined ISO system in routine and overcome difficulties in following same.
- Conduct internal audit
- Contact ISO certification agencies and finalize 3 year contract with them.
- After ensuring adequate preparations for audit, call certification agency for stage 1 audit.
- Close non conformities given by certification agencies during stage 1 audit.
- Call certification agency for stage 2 ( final ) certification audit.
- Close non conformities given by certification agency during stage 2 certification audit.
- Receive ISO certificate after 4-6 weeks of successful completion of stage 2 certification audit 16) Use ISO logo as per recommendation of certification agency.